This is where you can see collaborations, freelance writing, or literary partnerships and reviews.
- August 2019: I am on the book launch team for Sarah Mae and her upcoming release The Complicated Heart. Y’all – it is no understatement when I say I’ve been waiting for this book for over a year! Sarah has a deep, vulnerable, though-provoking podcast of the same name where she has discussed many of the topics she relates in her book. She interviews amazing souls and it has been an enriching time, listening. It is what only kindled my excitement for her book. I remember messaging her and lamenting that I had to wait! [She laughed and took it in stride.] Be on the lookout on my Instagram for more details! I’ve included links to her pages above but I’ll post them below too for ease. Be on the lookout also for my review of the book here on my site, when the release date arrives. I’m so delighted for this opportunity to share Sarah’s wonderful work.
- March 19th, 2013 — * I had the sincere honor of reviewing an amazing book from a dear writer-friend of mine. Twitter really does connect others in earnest, and I could not be more thankful for how my life has been largely blessed by the women I’ve met. One of those amazing women, Kris Camealy, wrote a tremendous book about the journey of refinement the Lenten season can bring. You can read about it here, and you can purchase this book here. Seriously, you’ll want to gobble this up immediately. You do not need to wait until the next Lent comes around – this book is highly profitable for the soul, no matter the month.
- I am a new Tyndale Blog Reviewer!! Read more about the beginning here and keep a lookout for reviews added each month!
- 1st review: Sept 12, 2012 – Band Of Sisters by Cathy Gohlke
- 2nd review: December 3, 2012 – Walking on Water When You Feel Like You’re Drowning by Tommy Nelson and Steve Leavitt
- 3rd review: February 8th, 2013 – I Still Believe by Jeremy Camp
- Guest Posts:
- Joyful, thrilling experience! My first guest post
with (in)courage is hopefully only the beginning. I respect this community more than I can convey. The honor abounds.